We’ve compiled a list of what to pack for a typical three day sail with us.
- Sleeping bag or linens/pillow
- Sunscreen/sunglasses/lip balm
- Toiletries/Prescriptions/Reading glasses
- Camera/Cell Phone/Recharger/we provide an inverter
- Clothes for temps between 60-80 degrees
- Raingear optional-look at weather predictions
- Deckshoes/tennis shoes (soft soled shoes-no hard leather) or something that doesn’t leave black marks on deck
- CDs (or your IPod-I have portable speakers)
- Favorite liquor or other beverage
- Cash for incidentals and provisions
- Sense of adventure
Above all, please do not pack in a conventional suitcase. Use a duffle or collapsible bag. Keep in mind that you’ll be sleeping with your suitcase!